Saturday, June 19, 2010

Final three buttons, and a contest!

The other sample buttons arrived. Here are the final three!







What do you all think? Take a look at the buttons in both the last entry and this, and let me know what your favorite and second favorite are -- and I'll enter you in a drawing for a recent copy of Yarn Forward magazine. Not a knitter? Don't worry, I have a non-knitter's prize too. I just want your opinion!

I need the opinion fast, too -- so please respond by Tuesday the 22nd, earlier preferred.

Thanks guys!

7 comments:

FUZZARELLY said...

Of the 6, I prefer the orangy ones with the black vertical lines.

The Transmogrifier said...

Yes, I agree - the orange ones here give a very nice look.

.: tani :. said...

The orange are very cute, but I wonder if the color is too warm for the gray...can we get a zoomed out shot?

I'd still have to say it's a toss up between the blue and these orange ones. What are your favs?

Earin Marybird said...

Orange. : - )

Anonymous said...

As the future Owl Wearer, my favorites would be either the orange in these pictures, or the top silver buttons in the previous pictures. I'm happy to leave final decision to you though, as you can see how they look on the whole sweater/multiple owls :) But I think whatever you choose will look great.I'm very excited about this, esp now I can get a better idea of how it'll look when it's finished! Kathryn xx

Anonymous said...

My favorite are the round silver ones in this post. My second choice would be the orange, but I wonder if those would be too much with the number of them that you need. Whatever you choose, I'm sure it'll look great!

Becky said...

Squeaking in under the wire here, but I like the black with cream centers the best, and the oval silver concha ones second best, and the orange with cream centers the third best.

While I love the pop of the orange buttons, I think for a wreath of buttons around the yoke, the black ones are less distracting. It would be nice to see a bigger view, to see the effect of several owls in a row.