Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Okay, so I'm easily amused.

Just found this:

Download the Internet here.

;-)

In knitting news, Khaki Cables is taking too long. I want this lovely sweater to be done already. It's an easy knit; maybe too easy, maybe that's the problem. My brain's on endless repeat. That said, I have nearly finished one sleeve, so there's just another sleeve and another front to go (plus seaming and edging, but that'll be a change of pace, so it'll be fun).

I'm usually a process knitter. I think the problem here is that I actually need a cardigan this color, to replace a long-loved and worn-out cotton one. I have another cotton one in a color fairly close to this (and, er, actually, now that I look, I have two worn-out ones), but it's a more yellowy tan and it clashes with some of my slacks. Plus it's long (hits at mid-hip) and I want a short one...

Oh, let's face it, I'm a cardi ho.

5 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Whenever you need the thing...

Earin Marybird said...

That link was so funny I unplugged my laptop and took it into hubby. He was amused.

FUZZARELLY said...

Really like the sweater! Hope the gardenia is thriving.

Anonymous said...

that link is funny. that www site is very helpful for learning html code. we used it in a web design class i was in.

Christine said...

I misread your last line as "cardio ho" ;).