Tuesday, February 21, 2012

%/@#*($*@(#$ corgi !!!

Ok. I like corgis. The four-legged ones that are warm-blooded and bark. But let's face it, knitting one out of sock yarn on US #0 needles (which, in case you didn't know, are pointy and like to make holes in your fingertips) is not going to be my idea of a good time. And sewing it up is going to be... uh. Even. More. Fun.

Here are some of the parts:


Why am I doing this, you ask? Well. My friend Deb begged for a knitted corgi. She begged many times over a long period of time. She wore me down.

If I get through this without stabbing someone with those needles, I'll be doing well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that moment as your realize your mouth is open and you've just said (cheerfully too), "Sure, I'd love to make that for you!"

Little needles will drive you crazy.

Repeat after me, you will love it after it's done...you will love it after it is done...

Anonymous said...

Earin commenting. Having trouble with my regular setup. Sorry!

FUZZARELLY said...

We got a rescue Corgi back around Thanksgiving. Would love to see a pic of the completed doggie, or even one of someone stabbed with pointy objects!