Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stash enhancement, or more fun with my swift!

This weekend I received a lovely packet of yarn from Sundara Yarn:


You're seeing sock yarn in Citrine and "37", and worsted merino in the new "somewhat solid" "Periwinkle over lilac".

I got another package from KnitPicks containing some laceweight Shadow in "Lost Lake" and some of their color-your-own sock yarn. I'm planning to try to knit fine-gauge socks using 000 needles with the Lost Lake (we'll see how that goes!) and to try dyeing the dyeable yarn with Kool-Aid!

Anyway, I got out my handy-dandy swift and baller.


This is a hank of Sundara sport merino in Galaxy (that I already had)...

being made into cake.
And these are the finished cakes of Sundara yarn. Yummy!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

What a great fibery weekend!